Registering for classes:
A student is registering if he/she:
- has not paid, deferred, or confirmed a tuition fee bill for the current semester. (Note: includes students who lost all previous enrolled classes as a result of failing to pay, defer, or confirm a tuition bill by a previous payment deadline.)
Student must pay for registration by:
- the posted payment deadline as listed in the Course Schedule. Failure to pay will result in the student's classes being deleted and he/she will have to start the process again.
The Last Day to register:
- is the 12th class day of a long-session semester (4th class day of a summer term). Late fees will apply in the latest registration periods. Attempts to register after the last day to register will require a petition from the student's Dean or Deans, and if approved will be assessed a $200 late fee.
A student is adding if he/she:
- is enrolled in classes and has paid their tuition and fee bill for the current semester.
Students must pay for added classes by:
- the 12th class day of a long-session semester (4th class day of a summer term). Failure to pay will result in the cancellation of the students entire registration.
The last day to add a class:
- is the 12th class day of a long session semester (4th class day of a summer term). Attempts to add a class after the deadline will require the approval of the student's Dean or Deans.